The Zip Bag™ is a mesh bag for holding filtration media. It is available in a 32 cm x 14 cm (12.5” x 5.5”) size , easily holds 1 liter of filtration media, and it comes with a convenient corrosion proof zipper. It is ideal for intermediate sized (larger than resins and sands) filtration media such as PhosGuard™, MatrixCarbon®, SeaGel, de*nitrate, Renew, and Zeolite.
Simply place desired filtration material e.g. MatrixCarbon®, PhosGuard™, etc. and close using the corrosion proof zipper. For best results, Zip Bag and filtration media should be placed so as to maximize the flow of water through it.
32 cm x 14 cm (12.5” x 5.5”)
Comparing Seachem Filter Bags
- Dimensions 13 x 24 cm (5” x 9.5”)
- Mesh Superfine (180 Micron)
- Closure Mechanism Plastic Zip Tie
- Material Polyethylene
- Seams Welded
- Resistant to bleach, caustics, and acidsYes
- Media CompatibilityAll Seachem Filtration Media